Sunday, December 12, 2010

studying for important exams

so this is about the time where college students like myself are preparing and studying really hard for their final exams and say a good bye to the end of yet another semester right? As a student at a community college, I have yet to take a really difficult college class (well I took one, last spring but I managed) And this semester it hasn't been all that bad as far as content goes. My math class is a refresher course of what I learned in Algebra I (which was my highest high school math course I got to) and I remember all of the topics and know how to do most of the problems. One I don't really have a final in, just a presentation. My English class, I just had to hand in a portfolio (no pressure there) and my Health, Safety and Nutrition course is common sense when it comes to preparing healthy meals for children. Atleast I am not pressured to do well at some university like the Ivy League universities or state colleges.

No comments:

Post a Comment