Sunday, December 5, 2010

obscene and crude acts

this entry is about my stance on porn. I am against it, there I made it clear and I'll tell you why. I believe that those actions, may it be discrete or openly remain behind the doors of your bedroom. I even tried watching the softer version and even that was too much for me to handle. So you can't tell me I haven't tried it because I have and I still don't like it. To me, that's watching somebody's son/daughter and I don't care if the participant was willing or signed a bunch of agreements. That is immoral in my book. Originally I thought it was a form of cheating on your significant other but I later understood that it's not what everyone considers cheating, I still wouldn't want my partner to watch it though. I am okay with watching hentai, but only the softer versions of that. This is just one of my issues that I have a firm backbone on and I won't back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment